HIV/AIDS & STD Program
Condom Access Project Expands Free Home Mailer Program to Contra Costa County to Address High Rates of STDs Among County Youth for Ages 12-19. If you are over age 19 and want free condoms delivered to you in Contra Costa County, call 925-313-6117.
See Media Release
The HIV/AIDS & STD Program is dedicated to fostering the development, implementation, and coordination of programs to:
- Reduce the transmission of HIV and STDs.
- Provide comprehensive services for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA).
- Enhance community awareness of HIV/AIDS to increase understanding and compassionate response.
We are committed to providing services for PLWHA in our community while reducing stigma of HIV/AIDS.
Education, Testing, and Prevention Services
Education and prevention services, including:
- Free condoms and lube
- HIV and Hepatitis C testing services
- PrEP Navigation
- Trainings for community and providers
Medical Case Management
The HIV/AIDS Program offers medical/nurse case management and referrals to a support services including:
- Access to clinic-based medical social workers and HIV early intervention services
- Enrollment in the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse Services
- Housing Support
- Food and Transportation Assistance
Be sure that you qualify for this program by meeting the following requirments:
- You are a resident of Contra Costa County and can attest to this.
- You are eligible for Medi-Cal/Medi-Care or have some form of insurance in place.
- Your total income is below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
If you are not sure of any of the above, please contact the Social Worker of the Day at 925-313-6771 to discuss more in depth.
The STD Program provides services for syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, including:
- Treatment service and follow-up
- Partner Notification Services
- East Bay Getting to Zero
- Oakland TGA Planning Council
- Community HIV Counseling & Testing Services | Spanish
Forms for Providers
- Notification of Possible Communicable Disease Exposure
- Authorization to Disclose Medical Information
- To report an Adult HIV Case (Patient 13 years or older at time of diagnosis): ACRF Adult
- To report a Pediatric HIV Case (Patient 12 years or younger at time of diagnosis): ACRF Pediatric
Call 925-313-6771 with any HIV/AIDS reporting questions.
HIV Case Report Forms must be sent via mail. Reports are to be placed in a secured envelope within the mailer, and must be sent with a tracking number to: HIV Surveillance c/o Vaya Wilde, 597 Center Ave Suite 200, Martinez, CA 94553
- 2017-2021 Alameda and Contra Costa County Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan
- HIV/AIDS Epidemiology Report
- Care & Support
- Resources for Clients
- Education & Prevention
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- HIV Testing
- Partner Counseling & Referral
- Syringe Exchange
- Physician/Clinical Resources
- Contractor Resources
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)