A3 is Contra Costa County's innovative approach to provide timely and appropriate mental and behavioral health crisis services to anyone, anywhere, at anytime in the county.
Get free emergency behavioral health support
If you or someone you know is experiencing a behavioral health crisis, call the A3 Miles Hall Crisis Call Center
A3 Miles Hall Crisis Call Center: 844-844-5544
The A3 Miles Hall Crisis Call Center's number has changed. Our previous number, 833-443-2672, will still be in service and routed to the call center until July 1, 2023.
The Call Center operates 8 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. daily.
For support outside these hours:
- Call 911 in an emergency
- Adults: Call 988 or Text 'HOPE' to 20121
- Under 18: 877-441-1089
- Fact Sheet
- April Status Update
- February Status Update
- A3 Neighborhood Listening Session
- We're Hiring
- Recruitment Flyer
- Mental Health Community Support Worker Flyer
- Press Release: Congressman Mark DeSaulnier secures nearly $3 million for Contra Costa behavioral health services
- WATCH: A3 - Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Community Crisis Response Virtual Event ↗
- Press Release: Contra Costa County Unveils New Initiative for Serving People Experiencing Mental Health Crises